Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Thursday, March 9, 2017
|Hanalei Bay Pier|
Two miles of dreamy Hawaiian beach, backed by verdant island mountains: do we have your attention? Hanalei Bay is a favorite spot for many. For families, the water is often shallow and gentle, making it a good swimming spot for children. A long pier stretches into the water, the perfect place to daydream about the Pacific and snap some (postcard worthy) pictures. Hanalei is favored by surfers too, which are so fun to watch, even if you choose not to join them! Popular food trucks frequent the parking lot; sounds like all we need to do is grab a bite to eat, a patch of sand, and relax!
What’s your favorite beach in Hawaii?
Prepare for your Hawaii beach vacation: SolEscapes has sun hats, swimwear, resort wear, and all your sunny essentials!
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- SPACE in your beach bag. SolEscapes Travel Towels are so teeny-tiny when folded up that four travel towels take up the same space as one typical beach towel.
- Everyone gets their own! Since they’re lightweight, and pack so compactly, you can bring one for each member of the family.
- No skimping on size. When opened up, these puppies are 40” by 70”, that’s generous even by beach towel standards (and, ahem, larger than most loaner towels).
4 Travel Beach Towels vs. 4 Typical Beach Towels
- Planes are cold. Plane blankets are… weird. And possibly not super hygienic. A travel beach towel, tucked in a carry-on, makes a cozy, clean and roomy blanket for your plane ride.
- Picnic, anyone? Travel towels are great portable picnic blankets! Throw one or two down, preferably in sight of a gorgeous view – and voila! – a lovely place to enjoy your romantic cheese & wine spread.
- Style - don’t leave it at home! Bring gorgeous colors, whimsical sea-lifeprints and soft, supple fabric with you on your dream vacation!
- No more soggy towels! Microfiber dries quickly, so you won’t have to pack heavy, wet towels around.
- Great in-a-pinch blanket. When kiddo gets chilly at the enthusiastically air-conditioned restaurant, whip a travel towel/blankie out of your bag before the shivering gets too dramatic.
- Instant clean surface. Ya know when you want to sit on the bench, but the bench looks a little … iffy? Travel towel to the rescue!
- Zip-zap-dry. The microfiber fabric is a quick-drying champ! It will have you dried off and ready for your poolside lunch in moments.
For in-depth information about travel towels and other essential warm weather travel products, see the Pick & Pack Advice section.
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
|Like a dream: Southwater Caye, Belize|
After your aquatic adventures, head to the beach. The beaches on South Water Caye are, quite simply, heaven. The fine white sand, the Caribbean blue water, and the tropical tranquility will lull you into a nap in Paradise.
What’s your favorite place to snorkel?
Get your summer vacation supplies! Sun protection, swimwear, sun hats, and sun protective clothing are must haves for fun in the summer sun.
Sunday, July 10, 2016
|Fedora Sun Hats - just what your summer wardrobe needs!|
Fabulous Fedora Styles
Sammy D | Those stripes though! It comes in the cornflower blue shown as well as a pretty lilac and gorgeous olive green.
Havana | All about the details: the stitched trim and fringed edge set it apart. Two color options: white or black.
Anguilla | That tweedy blue weave is so eye catching. Get it with either a white or black band.
Alhambra | The all black look is stunning. You'll want at least one of the other color options as well: white/black, white/navy, white/pink, or tan/brown.
Belize | Sizzlin' style in panama straw. For the ribbon, you have the option of navy blue or black.
Solitaire | The beaded diamond trim is just stunning, and the 4" brim gives great coverage. Get it in natural or black.
Rich Pitch | A hat with real elegance. Choose from brown tweed with a navy ribbon or black tweed with a black ribbon.
There are so many more to choose from! Come see our wide selection of Fedora Style Hats!
|Belize Fedora Sun Hat - Stunning|
Thursday, August 6, 2015
|The Blue Hole and Azure Window: Swimming in Paradise|
The island of Gozo in Malta is home to The Azure Window and The Blue Hole, neighboring natural wonders. The Azure Window is a dramatic arch towering over the seaside, it’s pale stone contrasting against the deep blue sea. It’s a much loved destination in its own right, and visitors also come to take a dip in its neighbor, The Blue Hole.
A popular spot for scuba divers, The Blue Hole is world renowned for its crystal clear depths. Beneath the water lie interesting features like arches and caverns, all brimming with sea life. If scuba isn’t your bag, it’s also a wonderful spot for snorkeling. Or take the basic route, and just enjoy a swim in the gorgeous Mediterranean waters.
What’s your favorite swimming spot in the Mediterranean?
Don’t let a sunburn spoil your vacation! Get all your sun protection needs covered at SolEscapes, so you can enjoy the sun in style!
Thursday, July 16, 2015
|Who wouldn't want to relax here? White Beach ~ Boracay, Philippines.|
Off the coast of Manila, lies Boracay; an island paradise. Boracay is home to lovely White Beach. As hinted at by its name, White Beach has powdery, white sand. Combine the silky sand with the aqua sea and swaying palm trees, and you’re basically in beach lover’s paradise. In addition to good looks, White Beach has all its bases covered, with a wide selection of restaurants and bars, beach activities, and even a jaw dropping sunset.
If you could go to any beach in the world, which would it be?
Keep summer humming along – get all your summertime necessities at SolEscapes. From sun hats to beach bags to swimwear, SolEscapes has you covered!