|Bring Travel Beach Towels on Your Next Vacation|
- SPACE in your beach bag. SolEscapes Travel Towels are so teeny-tiny when folded up that four travel towels take up the same space as one typical beach towel.
- Everyone gets their own! Since they’re lightweight, and pack so compactly, you can bring one for each member of the family.
- No skimping on size. When opened up, these puppies are 40” by 70”, that’s generous even by beach towel standards (and, ahem, larger than most loaner towels).
4 Travel Beach Towels vs. 4 Typical Beach Towels
- Planes are cold. Plane blankets are… weird. And possibly not super hygienic. A travel beach towel, tucked in a carry-on, makes a cozy, clean and roomy blanket for your plane ride.
- Picnic, anyone? Travel towels are great portable picnic blankets! Throw one or two down, preferably in sight of a gorgeous view – and voila! – a lovely place to enjoy your romantic cheese & wine spread.
- Style - don’t leave it at home! Bring gorgeous colors, whimsical sea-lifeprints and soft, supple fabric with you on your dream vacation!
- No more soggy towels! Microfiber dries quickly, so you won’t have to pack heavy, wet towels around.
- Great in-a-pinch blanket. When kiddo gets chilly at the enthusiastically air-conditioned restaurant, whip a travel towel/blankie out of your bag before the shivering gets too dramatic.
- Instant clean surface. Ya know when you want to sit on the bench, but the bench looks a little … iffy? Travel towel to the rescue!
- Zip-zap-dry. The microfiber fabric is a quick-drying champ! It will have you dried off and ready for your poolside lunch in moments.
For in-depth information about travel towels and other essential warm weather travel products, see the Pick & Pack Advice section.